In the plastic industry, titanium dioxide is the most widely used white pigment, and plastic has become the second largest user of titanium dioxide, the fastest growing field in recent years, with a global average annual growth rate of over 6%. It is mainly used in the fields of building plastic steel doors and windows (PVC profiles), plastic automotive parts, plastic communication equipment, household appliances, etc.
The Cris RP series is the ideal type of titanium dioxide for the plastic industry:
1) Strong fading power: The fading power determines the amount of titanium dioxide used in the same plastic product. The RP series has strong fading power, low addition amount, and can reduce production costs.
2) Whiteness: determines the appearance of light colored (white) plastic products with the same titanium dioxide content. The RP series can provide titanium dioxide with different whiteness according to the appearance requirements of plastic products.
3) Good dispersibility: The excellent dispersibility of the RP series can reduce production costs and improve the smoothness and glossiness of plastic products.
4) Strong covering power: The plastic products produced by the RP series are lighter and thinner.
5) Good temperature and weather resistance: The light and weather resistance of the RP series can ensure that plastic products and plastic doors and windows used outdoors must have UV resistance.
Cris always regards product quality as the foundation of the enterprise, and has developed and produced RP series plastic specific titanium dioxide, such as RP-25, RP-30, RP-35, RP-500, RP-69 and other models. They have outstanding advantages in oil absorption, weather resistance, heat resistance, dispersibility, and other aspects. After testing, the comprehensive performance of RP-35 and RP-69 is significantly better than that of similar imported products.