Rubber is a polymer compound with unique high elasticity, excellent insulation performance, impermeability, non breathability, and wide range of applications, making rubber products widely used in industries, agriculture, transportation, national defense, and people's daily lives. And titanium dioxide, known as the "barometer of economic development," can be said to be an essential presence in rubber products.
Titanium dioxide is a good coloring agent that also has reinforcing, anti-aging, and filling effects. Adding titanium dioxide to white and light colored rubber products is resistant to sunlight, cracking, discoloration, high elongation, and acid and alkali.
Advantages of Cris A-180 in the rubber industry:
1) High coverage and fading power: Due to the high fading and fading power of Cris A-180, adding a small amount during use can achieve a good coloring effect.
2) Good heat resistance: The rubber production and processing process needs to go through a high-temperature environment. Cris A-180 has good heat resistance, ensuring vulcanization at 110 ℃ to 170 ℃ without yellowing.
3) Good light resistance and weather resistance: the antioxidant used for white and light rubber products has a weak protective effect and is easy to age under light, while Cris A-180 has a strong absorption capacity for the ultraviolet rays with the greatest destructive power in the sun, and has good light resistance and weather resistance, which can enhance the anti-aging ability of rubber products and prevent them from cracking and discoloration.
4) Good stability: Cris A-180 can further enhance the stability of sulfur and other additives, while not having a negative impact on the performance of rubber products.
Application of Cris A-180 in the Rubber Industry:
1) Used for car tires, as well as rubber shoes, rubber flooring, gloves, sports equipment, etc.: generally, rutile type is mainly used, but when used for car tire production, a certain amount of rutile type products are often added to enhance ozone and UV resistance.
2) Elastic strip for clothing: including basic clothing (swimwear, underwear, underwear), long pants, jeans, dresses, sportswear, sock soles, etc.
3) Used for making fishing equipment and toys: Colored rubber lines can be used to make fishing baits and rods, and are also commonly used to make toys, such as the hair of dolls.